Authors are required to type the manuscript using the Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) in accordance to the full paper template and strictly follow the paper format, style and fonts as specified in the full paper template which can be obtained here. The official language for the symposium is English.
All paper submissions will be done electronically, as indicated on this site. Authors are required to submit papers by August 15, 2018. All papers will be peer reviewed. Notification of final acceptance will be sent to authors after September 1, 2018.
Papers should be related to at least one of the following themes of the symposium :
- Economics and Project Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Foundation and Geotechnics Engineering
- Structure and Material Engineering
- Transportation & Logistics Engineering
- Urban & City Planing
- Water and Hydraulics Engineering
All submitted paper will be assessed through peers reviewed process by the International Scientific Committee (ISC) of the symposium. All accepted & presented papers will be published in a ISBN proceeding and indexed by Scopus. Additionally, selected papers will be invited to submit the extended papers in one of these journals:
- LTI journal (ISSN: 2337-5779, Indexed by Scopus, Q3)
- IJASEIT ( ISSN: 2088-5334 , Indexed by Scopus, Q 4 )
- IJESCA (ISSN: 2406-9833, Indexed by Google Scholar & DOAJ)
- EPI-IJE (ISSN: 2516-5109, Indexed by Google Scholar)