Master of Architecture Program
VISION, MISSION, AND AIM
Become a Master of Architecture study program with an insight into the tropical archipelago that has a global competitive advantage in the development and application of Architectural science and technology.
Organizing teaching and learning processes through the development of science and technology in the field of Architecture and the built environment, especially in the treasures of the archipelago's tropical islands (education).
Carry out research in the field of Architecture and environment that is useful and socialized in national and international ways (research).
Carry out community service in the fields of Architecture and the built environment that is beneficial (service).
- The Master of Architecture Study Program aims to produce graduates who:
- Having knowledge in Architecture with professional integrity and high personality.
- Having independent analytical skills.
- Able to work in the field of research and development, planning and design, implementation and supervision based on the concept of Architecture to support regional and national needs for experts;
- Have the ability to continue their studies to the Doctoral Program (S3).
- Having the ability to improve professional services through research in the development of the field of Architecture.
- Having the ability to approach in solving various problems of society by means of scientific reasoning, especially in architectural problems.
- Having a scientific culture that includes values, attitudes, habits, and commitment to scientific work, integrity, curiosity, tenacity, and perseverance.
CURRICULUM OF MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM
|No.||Course Code||Course Name||Mandatory/Elective||Credits|
|1||18D04210102||Philosophy of Science||Mandatory||2|
|Expertise Support Elective Courses (MKPPK) 1|
|6||18D04210603||Architectural and Environmental Psychology||Elective||3|
|7||18D04210703||Lighting Design and Simulation|
|8||18D04210803||Buildings Form and Structure|
|9||18D04210903||Revitalization of Slums and Housing|
|10||18D04211003||Architectural Design Studio|
|Expertise Support Elective Courses (MKPPK) 2|
|11||18D04211103||Sulawesi Ethnic Architecture||Elective||3|
|12||18D04211203||Thermal Design and Simulation|
|13||18D04211303||Earthquake Resistant Building Design|
|14||18D04211403||Building Management, Environment and Public Space|
|Expertise Support Elective Courses (MKPPK) 3|
|16||18D04211603||Architectural Heritage and Saujana Islands||Elective||3|
|17||18D04211703||Acoustic Design and Simulation|
|18||18D04211803||Simulation and Modeling of Structures|
|19||18D04211903||Traditional, Coastal and Islands Housing|
|Expertise Support Elective Courses (MKPPK) 4|
|21||18D04212103||Paradigm, Theory and History of Architecture||Elective||3|
|22||18D04212203||Climate, Energy and Environment|
|23||18D04212303||Advanced Construction Materials|
|24||18D04212403||Morphology of the Built Environment|
|27||18D04220209||Thesis and Examination||Mandatory||9|
FACULTY MEMBERS FOR MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
1. Prof. Dr. Ir. H.M. Ramli Rahim, M.Eng. (Kyushu University, Japan)
2. Prof. Dr. Ir. Victor Sampebulu', M.Eng. (Kyushu University, Japan)
3. Prof. Baharuddin Hamzah, ST., M.Arch., Ph.D. (The University of Hong Kong)
4. Ir. Ria Wikantari, M.Arch., Ph.D. (Osaka University, Japan)
5. Dr.Eng. Nasruddin Junus, ST., MT. (Kyushu University, Japan)
6. Abdul Mufti Radja, ST., MT., Ph.D.* (Osaka University, Japan)
7. Dr.Eng. Rosady Mulyadi, ST., MT. (Nagoya University, Japan)
8. Afifah Harisah, ST., MT., Ph.D. (Kyushu University, Japan)
9. Dr.Eng. Asniawaty, ST., MT. (Oita University, Japan)
10. Dr. Ir. Idawarni Asmal, MT. (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November, Indonesia)
11. Dr. Ir. Nurul Jamala, MT. (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
12. Dr. Ir. Triyatni Martosenjoyo, MSi. (Universitas Hasanuddin, Indonesia)
13. Dr. H. Edward Syarif, ST., MT.* (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November, Indonesia)
14. Dr. Mohammad Mochsen Sir, ST., MT.* (Universitas Hasanuddin, Indonesia)
15. Dr. Ir. Hartawan, MT.* (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
16. Dr. Nurul Nadjmi, ST., MT. (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
17. Dr. Ir. Syarif Beddu, MT. (Universitas Hasanuddin, Indonesia)
Note: *Faculty Staff Homebase as listed at PDDikti