Judul Penelitian :
Karakteristik Ruang Berkumpul Informal Mahasiswa (RBIM) Fakultas Teknik Di Kampus Gowa
The purpose of this study is: 1) What are the characteristics of Student Informal Gathering Room (SIGS) in the Faculty of Engineering, and 2) What attributes are felt by students in the Student Informal Gathering Room (SIGS). To get the results of the research purposed applied qualitative research methods with purposive sampling techniques. Data collection is done by distributing questionnaires to students, in-depth interviews and mapping behavior with place-centered maps. The results of the study is the closeness of the gathering place with the main activities of students in the teaching and learning process which is a characteristic of SIGS found on the campus of engineering faculty at Gowa campus. While the environmental attributes felt by engineering students at SIGS are accessibility, comfort, sociality, visibility, and activities.
Ketua Peniliti Abdul Mufti Radja
Nama Laboratorium Teori dan Sejarah Arsitektur
Waktu/Durasi Penelitian 6 bulan
Grant LBE 2019
- Menemukan karakteristik Ruang Berkumpul Informal Mahasiswa (RBIM) Fakultas Teknik Univeristas Hasanuddin di kampus Gowa.
- Memperoleh Guide Lines dalam perencanan RBIM di Fakultas Teknik termasuk perencanaan gedung kantin dan sarana lainnya.
- Fakultas Teknik mempunyai guide line dalam merencanakan/mendisain Ruang Berkumpul Informal bagi Mahasiswa.
- Bagi ilmu pengetahuan penelitiaan ini bermanfaat dalam menambah wawasan dalam penelitian perilaku (behavioral research) khususnya penelitian perilaku Arsitektur.
1) The closeness of the gathering place to the main activities of students in the teaching and learning process is a characteristic of SIGS found on the Engineering faculty at Gowa campus. The CR building as a place for students study, the laboratory building as a lecturer room, the administration room and the student practice room are the room for main students’ activity, so there are many SIGS found in the building. The canteen which is located between the buildings is also the SIGS which is often used by students because it is close to the CR building and laboratory. The library and show case room located in the CSA building are SIGS because they are located close to the CR building which makes it easy for students to go back to the class room.
2) As a product of perception of the environment, the attributes perceived by students are accessibility, comfort, sociality, visibility, and activities.
Sumber DanaFakultas Teknik UNHAS
Kata Kunci Student Informal Gathering Space, Faculty of Engineering, Hasanuddin University